Monday, May 26, 2014

My decision to leave Facebook for 365 Days

So it begins...

Since I joined in early 2005 I have spent approximately 20-60 minutes a day on Facebook.  This has added up to approximately 107 days, 19 hours, and 32 minutes since I joined (This was calculated at spending 60 mins a day on Facebook).  I started to wonder what I could do with all of that time I have wasted.  The answer: a whole lot more than I could staring at a screen.

What happens next?

I will be sharing many photos on my blog. I am excited to see what will happen in this new adventure without Facebook.  I am sure I will go through a lot of FB withdrawal, but I really wish I could get those 107 days back. 

What happens after a year is up?

Who knows, but it would be my guess that I won't be reactivating my account.

June 1, 2014

This is the day I go without Facebook for a year.  We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment