Craft bucket list

I have been looking for a baby blanket pattern to do for awhile now and I found just the one the other day!  I found it here.  It is a simple granny square stripped blanket so the work is going very fast!

I love these colours. I just wish I had a sky blue to add to it!

 I am excited to have the opportunity to make a larger scale project and it works great since I have been watching a lot of Stargate SG-1 lately and have some sit time on my hands.  Is it weird that I always get in a crafty mood when I am watching Sci-Fi?  I don't have anyone in mind yet to give this blanket to, but am excited to see what will come of it.  I like the darker colours that I am working with.  Vana's Choice yarn is used for this project as I am trying to get rid of all the excess yarn laying around.

I am going to try and finish this today.  I will post pictures later as I progress.

Comments

Popular Posts