Here is the recipe:
2 quarts chicken broth
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
1 cup finely chopped celery
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1/2 cup dry white wine or additional chicken broth
3 cups cooked wild rice
2 cups cubed cooked chicken
1. Combine the first 9 ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil, after that let simmer for 30-45 mins.
2. Stick your chicken in the oven to bake at 400.
3. Start cooking your rice.
4. Melt butter and combine with flour in a bowl.
5. Add flour mixture to broth and mix in with wisk.
6. Bring to boil.
7. Add soup and wine to broth. Mix well.
8. Add rice and chicken and let simmer. Cool slightly to serve.